Molicel P28A 18650 Battery
NOTE: This is the 2021 model with the ‘L’ production code.
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use a battery case.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. You can find our dual battery chargers here, and other bay chargers here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.